Monday, March 6, 2017

MARCH 6, 2017: WEEK 20

Elder Tracy JUMPING!


This week was super cool. We found some new people who seem ready, and the week overall was cool.

Samuel Acurero found a new work without Sundays, and he is gonna be ready for the 18th to be baptized.

Isabel e Yuzara Carpio brought a friend to church on Sunday.  Isabel bore her testimony that she knows the church is true! We are going to move her date forward to the 18th or this Saturday, we will see what they think!

Nisleydis Chirino is trying to find a work without Sundays, and she is progressing well. Baptism for the 25th. 

My new companion is very open, but he still got a long ways to go! He is from Arequipa, Perú.

This week I testify of Fasting! 

When we go without food or water for 24 hours or more, we can show ourselves willing unto God that we truly are trying to change or to be better people, or receive some answer or help from Him.  In Isaiah 58, it shows us the purposes, and the benefits of doing so! I know that fasting works, because I have seen miracles in my life as I have fasted. If any of you have problems, and you haven't been finding much success in changing them, fast!

I love the gospel! I am so glad to be a Missionary of The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter-Day Saints! The Book of Mormon is true! 

I hope it is all going well now that it is starting to warm up a bit. If you are reading this, you should also write me! Thanks!

Élder Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment