Tuesday, February 28, 2017

FEBRUARY 27, 2017 -- WEEK 19

Birthday party for a Sister in Connor's Ward.


This week was a wild one!

Élder Aguilar went home (completed his 24 month mission), and I got stuck with the Zone Leaders for like three hours just waiting for my new companion. 

My new companion is . . . Élder Aguilar!!!  
He is also from Perú, and he has one transfer more than I do. It will be interesting to see how he does things, and maybe I will be able to learn a lot from him! 

This week, Samuel Acurero told us he wanted to be baptized on the 18th, and that he is just not going to go to his work on Sundays if they won't give him the day off. Woosh.

Isabel e Yusara Carpio also are going well. They made a cake for Élder Aguilar before he left, and it was super delicious. 

I am doing good down here in Colombia. And I think that this area is going to see tons of results in this next transfer before I go.

I don't have much time but my testimony this week is on Repentance! 

I will make it of my next one too, but I know that it is super important and a humongous blessing that we have to be able to repent of all the sins we have. 

2 Corinthians 9:15
Thanks be unto God for his unspeakable gift.

Love you all!

Élder Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment