Sunday, October 23, 2016

10/21/16 -- GRADUATED THE CCM (MTC)

October 21, 2016
Mexico City CCM (MTC)
5:30 pm.


I have been given five minutes to write and tell you guys about what my *flight¨plans are. I proceed to the field on the 24th of October. I have to be ready at 3:00 am, and I leave for the airport at 3:30 am. My flight to Colombia departs at 8:20 am and takes approximately five hours to reach our destination.

So basically today, Friday, we watched this really cheesy play about using members, and I am super excited to hit the field. I have been kinda slacking in my studying of Spanish but I will start doing more.  I hope that you guys are all doing well.  I received a ton of emails last week and I hope it keeps up!

Anyway, I am officially done with classes.  Saturday, we are taking pictures and doing whatever, and Sunday, we will do the same, just with more goofing off. 

Tell Dad I love him. And Willy. 

I am so ready to hit the field. I have decided from 
Alma 26:22 that my goal is 1000 baptisms.   

22 Yea, he that repenteth and exerciseth faith, and bringeth forth good works, and prayeth continually without ceasing—unto such it is given to know the mysteries of God; yea, unto such it shall be given to reveal things which never have been revealed; yea, and it shall be given unto such to bring thousands of souls to repentance, even as it has been given unto us to bring these our brethren to repentance.

I just have to work and get as close to that number as possible. I want to always be doing something, because I know how boring it is here. 

Anyway, I hope you guys are all doing alright and nobody has been hurt or done anything bad. I´m ready to leave, and Isaiah 40:1 "Comfort ye, comfort ye my people, saith your God."  the people of Colombia! 


I love you mom. I'll talk to you soon.


Elder Connor Ross Tracy
Colombia Bogota North Mission
September 2016 - September 2018


No comments:

Post a Comment