Sunday, August 26, 2018

JUNE 5, 2018

Mom!

It`s good that Amy is working. That'll help them out a lot with being responsible and also for you guys to tell them that they pay for the gas from now on. 

I traveled all day with Elder Diaz from PerĂº. We got here to Yopal, Colombia, at around 9:30 pm, so it was a pretty long trip, but awesome. 

It's humid and hot every day. Would've been perfect today to go to the pool.

I'm so excited. Yopal is the city where most there are baptisms, I'd guess in all of Colombia. Last year, 2017 to 2018, there were 86 baptisms in the BRANCH. (It is a branch). From what I'm seeing right now, we are planning for 5 baptisms within the next 6 weeks, and right now we are planning one for this Saturday. It's going to be awesome. Maximum next 6 weeks we expect 10, so we'll see during the transfer. It's awesome, we live in the 7th floor of an apartment building (and we have air conditioning) with 2 other Elders. Elder Smith, from Alaska, and Elder Alejandro from PerĂ¹. I have spent the day so far with lunch with the members, and then from there we did the groceries, and at 5 pm we are going to have a visit, at 6 pm, 7 pm and 8 pm also. 

I have the goal for the next 12 weeks, to get 12 baptisms. So we are going to see how it goes.

I am so glad for the transfer! Yopal is the best!!

Elder Tracy


No comments:

Post a Comment