Tuesday, April 3, 2018

APRIL 2, 2018 -- CONFERENCE!!

This week was pretty cool. We had a lot of things to do.


Started on Thursday with a Zone contact activity. We took banners to a park and we contacted people giving out Books of Mormon and Liahonas magazines. 

Then on Saturday, just the craziest LDS General Conference I've experienced. When I heard all the changes, it was just mind blowing. I know that the Church still receives revelation, and that is the difference between The Church of the Lord and every other Church.

There are a lot of critics of the Church. A lot of people want to make the members feel embarrassed for what it does, and for what it stands for. But as I watched the LDS General Conference I felt the Holy Spirit testify to me that Russell M. Nelson is a prophet of God. And as I listened to him speak, I felt something different than every other speaker.  I am grateful for that knowledge. I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet of God, and that he restored the Church of Jesus Christ upon the earth in these latter days. How do I know that? It is the same as why 233,000 people were baptized (not counting children of members)  into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints this past year (2017). The Holy Spirit, and the Book of Mormon, another Testament of Jesus Christ. It is not just enough to know that it is true, but we have to share it.  And I would hope that every person who reads my little 'blogs' would open their hearts to the influence of this Spirit of truth, and ask God, after reading parts of the Book of Mormon, if it is His word.


Elder Tracy


P.S.   Please write me everybody! 
         connor.tracy@myldsmail.net

P.P.S. SIX months left til I'm back in the States!

No comments:

Post a Comment