Wednesday, January 17, 2018

JANUARY 8, 2018

This week I have seen the hand of the Lord in my life, and I have recognized his guidance. When I first started my mission, I remember saying that I felt like I hadn't received any guidance, but as I go more and more throughout the mission, I look at certain people, and the spirit constrains me to talk to them.  Or I look at certain roads, and I feel I should not wander down them. Things like this let me know that my Father in Heaven loves me.

I have been helping a family come back to church, and their children to prepare to be baptized, and serve a mission as well. It has been really sweet with them expressing their feelings of love toward me, and me being able to do the same. It reminds me also of Jesus Christ, when Lazarus died, and the people saying, Oh how he loved him! 

I love the Colombian people. And it has been a pleasure to have served here for this time. And I feel sad to know that this year I'm gone! Only seven months left to serve.


2nd Nephi 2:6-7

 Wherefore, redemption cometh in and through the Holy Messiah; for he is full of grace and truth.
 Behold, he offereth himself a sacrifice for sin, to answer the ends of the law, unto all those who have a broken heart and a contrite spirit; and unto none else can the ends of the law be answered.


Elder Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment