Saturday, June 24, 2017

JUNE 19, 2017 -- WEEK 34

Hello my friends!

So getting right to it, this week has been probably one of the roughest for me, at least toward the end. We got vaccinated for Influenza on Thursday, and it made my arm soooo sore. Then this past Sunday, I got super sick and I have been having lots of health problems, but it will go quick.

This week I have no time! I testify of being hunters, and fishers of the Lord! We have been trying to be hunters! Hunt new people, hunt old people to baptize, and hunt for people to bring to church. The scripture that I think of as I say this is 

Jeremiah 15:15

Lord, thou knowest: remember me, and visit me, and revenge me of my persecutors; take me not away in thy longsuffering: know that for thy sake I have suffered rebuke.


I really like this scripture. I know that it will help us learn more about our personal attitude to the gospel.

Èlder Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment