Monday, December 18, 2017

DECEMBER 18, 2017

This week came transfers, but I stayed in La Cumbre Area, Bucaramanga, Colombia.



Elder Blair got sent back to Suba which is pretty crazy, he was my Zone Leader here. And my new Zone Leader is Elder Aguilar, my companion from back in Bogotá like a year ago. Pretty crazy.

This week was pretty cool. We had eight people come to church, and we met a dude named Juan Flores. Juan Flores has a lot of desires to change his life,and he says that he had a pretty bad life before but he wants to change. We met up with him, and taught him about the Restoration. He went to church and he is a pretty cool dude. Drives a taxi, does jewelry, he does electricity, he does it all.

This week we got a new Ward Mission Leader, which is somebody who lives where I live. He is in charge of helping us with our mission work. His name is Ernesto Rodriguez, from Guayaquil, Ecuador. So we are gonna start working smarter and not harder in this next month.

Christmas is coming pretty close and I love the season. In the mission it is not so much about spending time with the family, or buying the best gift, but I am giving literally everything I have. All of my time and my talents I'm giving to these people so they can receive eternal life. A little bit like Mormon, from the Book Of Mormon found in
3 Nephi 5:13.

Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life.

I know that my Savior was born, and He came into this earth to save it!  

2 Nephi 2:6. 

Wherefore, redemption cometh in and through the Holy Messiah; for he is full of grace and truth.

I feel his spirit strongly in this season, and I know that he wants all the ends of the earth to come unto him, and the best way to do that is to  #LightTheWorld . IF you guys haven't started the initiative yet, it is golden. Go to Mormon.org to figure out how you can help others feel the light that Christ shined into this world. 

John 8:12.

Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.


Elder Connor Tracy



















No comments:

Post a Comment