Saturday, September 17, 2016

FIRST DAY OF THE MISSION -- SEPTEMBER 13, 2016.

9/13/16
3:16 pm


Hello Meemaw. 

My P-day is going to be Wednesday's in the MTC.

I leave the MTC on the 25th of November. 

My Companion in the MTC is Denzil Eugene Watts, IV (the Fourth). 

I live in a house and not an apartment. 

I am in District B and my building for classes is the Joseph Fielding Smith Building.


Here is my official Mailing address:

Carretera Tenayuca-Chalmita #828
Colonia Zona Escolar, Gustavo A. Madero
07230 Mexico, Distrito Federal
Mexico

Please do Not send packages they say.

Did I forget my camera at home? 

Mexico City is Crazy and I don't think anybody would like to come here or live here. The Traffic Is CRAZY! 

I already know more Spanish than anybody else I've met on this first day.

Anyway, I think that's all I had to say.

Love you,
Conboy


9/13/16
3:41 pm

Since I don't have a p-day this week and I'm waiting on my group of slow pokes, I figured I will write some more to you. If you want to make this the start of my blog you can.

Leaving the Airport was probably the hardest part of preparing, because I had to leave everybody. Now that I am here I feel more comforted knowing that the CCM (Mexico MTC) actually exists. I have many new friends that I've already made. We all met on the flight from Atlanta to Mexico City. It was me, Elder McLaughlin, Another elder whose last name I can't see right now, and a Sister.

Here are some pictures added by Mom from the day before and the day of Connor's departure from home. Plus a few others that are important to his mission.


Connor receiving his call to the Colombia Bogota North Mission.

Mom and Connor with his mission call letter from President Thomas S. Monson.


After being set apart as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints on 9/12/16 @ 6:00 pm in Blue Springs, Missouri, by President Ortiz.



Most of the family at Church for Jonathan's Homecoming from Bolivia Santa Cruz Mission on 7/17/16!



The 3 AM Head To The Airport For Connor's Mission Farewell CLUB!

Connor's flight to Atlanta left at 6:00 am, connecting to Mexico City

Dad and his youngest son, Connor.

Family Farewell for Two Years
Our Youngest Son, Elder Connor Ross Tracy

On His Way To MEXICO CITY MTC, then BOGOTA, COLOMBIA!


No comments:

Post a Comment