Sunday, May 20, 2018

MAY 7, 2018

This week, we had interchanges with the Assistants, and I went to their area, which has the temple of Bogotá in it, and we worked the miracles!

Have a few pictures of this week, and there's a special one where we knocked a door right outside the temple. He told us to come back within two hours. And I thought he wouldn't be there. We went to do another appointment, wasn't there the dude, but we contacted a 23 year old guy and taught him right then right there. Then we went to knock some doors, and when two hours had passed, we went back, and the dude wasn't there. But his dad was! So the dad accepted a tour of the temple, and we gave him a lesson right there in the temple ground. They went back the next day to teach the family, and they all accepted a baptismal date. And we just kept on going the whole day with stuff like that.

I had interviews with my Mission President, and we also have been just working in our area. We went on Sunday night to visit a Venezuelan guy we met last week, and he wasn't home, but we met his brother, and we taught him and he accepted also to come to church and a baptismal date. So it is going pretty good. 

This week, I have especially seen the power of the Holy Ghost working in the lives of my investigators, and in mine. As we have been teaching, there have been some special appointments (like the ones in the temple) where I just felt the spirit burning within my chest, like the scriptures say, and I've received yet again an answer that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is the the Lord´s Church in our days. Like Galatians 5:22-23 says 

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, long suffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law

I feel those feelings on a daily basis. Try to feel them for yourselves, and recognize them as fruits of the Holy Ghost.

Elder Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment