Tuesday, September 19, 2017

SEPTEMBER 18, 2017 -- YEAR ONE WEEK ONE

Sup dudes.

This week was pretty awesome. I think this next coming week is my last one here in Atalaya.





We received a reference from the Stake Mission Leader yesterday. We went, and the lady said that three weeks ago (when we invited him to kneel and pray to know which of his friends to invite) she felt something that told her to go to church. She went to one, but hadn't went the other week, or the day we visited. We had a great first visit, and we asked the wife of the family to say a pray. She cried during it and asked for the Lord to guide her to the truth. I know she found it.

Another family. We showed up with Familia Camacho and we went to visit their friends in Nuevo Horizonte. The father wasn't home, but we visited anyway. We found a daughter, and the son in law. We did a lesson, and the same thing. The daughter at the end was crying, and said she wanted to know the truth. She said the prayer and cried through it all asking for the same guidance from the Lord. Really great experiences.

This week, I testify of a new beginning. I have one year now to get done, and I am feeling motivated! 

I don't have all the time in the world like before, and so I'm feeling like I need to step it up and make the most of this year. 

I am very pleased to have all of the opportunities that I have had to serve the Lord, and I know he calls worthy men on the earth today to direct his work.































Elder Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment